I’m recruiting for a Transmission Project Manager with E2E project delivery experience and familiar with Transmission of the 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, Mobile Network. Remote working (UK ONLY)
- To lead, manage, and ensure the delivery of all transmission solutions required to support the network and programme requirements.
- Be the Technical lead ensuring E2E from topology Planning, Design, TX Acquisition, Power, DCN, TX install, migration activities etc. that support activation of all necessary technologies.
- Deliver TX projects (including all key milestones) on time, within budget and to agreed quality criteria.
- Ensure projects are aligned to Technology strategy and roadmap and deliver a valid business benefit.
- Ensure delivery and implementation of transmission solutions across all Stages from ATM to IPVN and VoIP.
- Ensuring all Managed Service Providers (MSP’s) meet contractual KPI’s and SLA’s
- Ensure all transmission delivered is fit for purpose and meets the Network Topology Plan (NTP) guidance, the Minimum Service Requirements (MSR) and any Aggregated Minimum Service Requirements (AMSR)
- Manage and ensure the delivery of any resilience and or capacity management requirements to ensure the Network is fit for purpose at all times.
- Ensure the transmission topology and design solutions are cost effective and support the design guidance as issued from time to time by your design team.
- Ensure IP allocation, routing and Dimensioning of Etherway trunks to make full and effective use of available Bandwidth
- Ensure the transmission solution and bandwidth (QOS) is delivered in accordance to the instruction issued to the Managed Service Provider (MSP)
- Ensure the transmission tools and systems used by the MSP’s are fit for purpose and data integrity is maintained in order for actual operational on the live network
- Knowledge of UK Mobile Network business processes and cross-functional working experience.
- In a position to work 24/7, managing project events out of hours on occassion