I’m looking for Telco Cloud Project Manager to support the building of the virtualised cloud infrastructure. MUST be experienced in mobile core functions such as EPG, Voice, IMS and 5G, plus network applications such as 5G PC, IMS & UDB. Initial 12 Months contract. Homebased (U.K. only) daily rate DOE.
- Demand Management through the service belt between patterns of business activity and capacity management plan.
- Specific Skills- experienced, detailed Demand Manager – Senior Analyst with ability to build strong relationships with business owners, technical leads and suppliers.
- Cloud / application onboarding is not a core skill yet so ability to be flexible, make and take opportunities for learning and future repeatability / automation key.
- Work with Front Door Service Lead, Project Managers, Technical Architects to Collect and analyse past/future demand inputs, as part of PCR’s/ FDR’s from Application Teams, and calculate impacts on demand and Hardware Current / Committed / Forecasted Inventory.
- Make recommendations to enhance business processes and identify opportunities to improve operational efficiencies. Measure, analyse, and communicate key process metrics and monitor adherence to key performance indicators, while driving continuous improvement.