I’m recruiting for a Project Coordinator with Telecoms Experience. Must be competent with Excel to conduct reports and pivots. Strong MS Office skills with Outlook, Word. 1 year contract. Daily rate DOE. Flexi role, based in Bracknell.
- Preparation and production of daily, weekly and monthly management reports using Word, Excel and PDF.
- To receive weekly Remedy ticket reports and to analyse and extract the data and use it in the production of management reports.
- To maintain the CSI (Continual Service Improvement) Logs
- To produce the monthly Service Review Report (SLA Reporting)
- To produce the Monthly FMS Single User Ticket reports
- To chair weekly meetings with Customer and present the weekly reports and weekly ticket performance stats
- To attend monthly Service Review meetings with the Customer and present the SLA Performance Report
- To become the owner of the process documents and be responsible for maintaining and updating them e.g. the Joint Operations Manual etc
- To provide administrational support to the team as and when required
- To maintain and update the Change Calendar with forthcoming Change Request’s
- To assist with Jeopardy Management by ensuring tickets are being updated regularly and then chasing the relevant fault agency if updates in the ticket are not current
- Owner of SharePoint site e.g. general housekeeping, organizing folders and content so storage of information is organized and info can be easily found.
- Support any ad hoc reporting requirements.
Compulsory experience/skills required:
- 3-5 years’ experience in an administrational or project supporting role
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong MS Excel skills with the ability to produce graphs from statistical data
- Strong customer facing skills
- Presentational skills – ability to present to stakeholders of all levels
- Ability to work with numerical and statistical data
- Ability to work to tight deadlines with attention to detail required
- Ability to work unsupervised
Desirable experience/skills required:
- Any knowledge or experience of working in a technical industry
- Advanced excel skills/Knowledge of ITIL Processes