Contract Role – 12 Months
Zurich – Switzerland
On behalf of our client, a well-known Insurance Company in Switzerland, we are looking for a Motion Designer, for a contract role based in Zurich – Switzerland.
- As a Motion Designer your key focus will be to create animated content to transform ideas and stories for internal and external communication needs.
- You’ll work closely with internal stakeholders throughout the company to generate an added value by developing visual assets adapted to our visual guidelines on tight deadlines based on stakeholder’s briefs and data.
- You can create motion work for any channel, ranging from social media to an animated web banner, video intro sequence or narrative video tutorials.
- You bring static graphs to life in a fluid and naturally animated way.
- Together with your team you’re the first point of contact within the organisation for end-to-end motion and animated design-products.
- You will help to further develop the motion design skills within the team and increase the quality of our motion design products.
Skills and Experience required:
- Our client is looking for a motion designer who can quickly understand complex and abstract technical topics and turn them into persuasive and easy to understand design
- You bring a degree in Multimedia, Graphic Design, Motion Design, or similar.
- 5 years plus of hands-on experience to this exciting but challenging position.
- In addition to your strong visual understanding of typography, colors, motion design principles, 2D and 3D animations, you’re proficient in using the Adobe Creative Suite (mainly After Effects, Adobe Animate, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop).
- You have strong interpersonal skills, good communication skills in English and German and a talent for consulting and challenging internal stakeholders.
- You’re self-motivated and client focused, and a true team player who brings passion to the table.
- You have strong time management skills and the ability to set priorities based on urgency and importance and have an open interest in global issues which Client’s business as the world’s leading Reinsurance-Company is involved in.
- Ideally you have basic knowledge in HTML/CSS.
- Please also provide a showreel of your recent work in the application.
Must have Skills
3D Graphic Design / HTML/CSS /Adobe Illustrator /Adobe Creative Suite / Adobe Photoshop Motion Design / After Effects Multimedia