I’m recruiting for Mandarin Speaking IT Service Desk Engineer to provide 1st and 2nd line technical support. Initial 12 months contract. Remote working (UK ONLY) Daily rate DOE.
The successful candi- date will require an aptitude for working with applications/systems to undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of Incidents, Service Requests, which may range from straightforward to more complicated technical issues. There is also a range of administration duties within this role.
- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls, tickets and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries
- Resolve incidents based on 2nd/3rd line of support (including vendors) coordination Handling of end user service requests from reception until closure Escalate unresolved calls to the relevant Resolver Group Take ownership of user Incidents and follow up the status of Incidents on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends and quality Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information
- To arrange for external technical support where Incidents cannot be resolved in house Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes Support the Problem Management process by providing input for problem tickets, based on occurred incidents. Supports the Configuration Management process by updating CMDB based on incidents.
- Report on relevant KPI’s in relationship to the agreed levels.
- Excellent communication skills Incident Management experience – Managing incidents including business expectations andcommunication Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and applications You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer
- service Analytical thinking and task performing Excellent organisational skills Experience with ITIL service management or other standard IT practices are considered a plus
- Computer knowledge: good knowledge of Windows operating systems, Microsoft Office suites.
- English advanced