Candidates frequent questions

How to apply

We recommend the application should include

  • A cover letter in which you summarise your skills and indicate why you are applying for the job.
  • A CV containing personal information, education, work experience, etc.
  • A copy of your certificates and diplomas.
  • Reference letters from former employers.


How long does the application process take?

It will take you only a few minutes to upload your application on our portal and you will receive a confirmation of receipt. In the following days, we will review your application and get in touch with you.

We will discuss the role details with you and in case everything is fine we will provide your CV to our client(s). A first interview will be normally arranged within 1-2 weeks.


General Information

Recruitment team

If you have any questions about applying for a job, our recruitment team will be happy to help you. Fill out the contact form: LINK

Personal data will be handled confidentially

We handle all personal data confidentially, in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). You can find more information here: LINK.

Start your career in Switzerland 

Full detailed information


Work Permit

You need a special work permit if you’re working in Switzerland. If you are employed by us, we will register you using the online registration procedure.

G-Permit (cross-border commuter permit): 
Foreigners living in a border zone and working in Switzerland. G-permit holder must return to their main place of residence outside of Switzerland at least once a week.

L-Permit (short-term residence permit): 
For employment contracts lasting more than 90 days up to 12 months. To apply you must register at your local commune (town hall) within the first 14 days of arriving in Switzerland. The permit is valid for the duration of the employment contract.

B-Permit (residence permit): 
If you’re planning to live and work in Switzerland for more than one year, you will need a B-permit. To apply for your permit, you must register at your local commune (town hall) within the first 14 days of arriving in Switzerland.

C-Permit (settlement permit): 
C-permits are valid for an indefinite length of time. You can normally apply for a C-permit after living in Switzerland for about 10 years and can demonstrate that you have successfully integrated with the community.

How long will it take until I receive my work permit
The process normally takes 2-6 weeks until receiving the work permit.

Bank account
With a valid work permit or certificate of registration it is possible to open a bank account.

Living in Switzerland
Finding available apartments is normally easy with a lot of offered websites. E.g.: or

Tax System in Switzerland
To compare taxes in Switzerland, the tax calculator at works out how much direct federal tax, municipal tax, cantonal tax, poll tax and church tax is payable in the municipalities in question. If you are moving to a different canton, the tax difference is an important issue.

Health insurance
In Switzerland the health insurance system consists of a mandatory basic health insurance and a lot of optional supplemental insurances. Compare the different options at

Don’t miss any job offers anymore.

If you have set up a Job Alert, you will be informed immediately.